Friday, April 4, 2008

My week...

Let’s just start with saying that I am so tired of the rain!!! I am tired of walking to class and being soking wet. The rain gets your clothes wet, shoes squeaky, and makes my hair super frizzy! I am so ready for summer time when it is warm and sunny all the time and there is no school! This week has been a little less stressful than others. I actually did not have any tests or major papers due so I had a little time to myself. I really have needed this because I have been so busy lately. It also gave me more time to babysit so I can make a little extra money because I am SO broke! I have also had AllSing practice every night. I am having so much fun doing it but it is a lot of work. They take this stuff very seriously because of course we want to win. The overall theme is Broadway so it should be really cute and easy to understand. I am really excited about it and being able to see what everyone else does. Anyways, it should be a really good competition because I know all the other sororities and fraternities have been working really hard.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I am tired of all the rain too. I want to sit on my new patio in the sun and meditate on nothing. I am thinking of going downtown to the river though and taking some pictures of the high river. Maybe Mud Island.

Kelvin Oliver said...

It is super amazing to see the water level (rivers and local area) of the city flooded and just wet. I'm glad the weekend is going to be better. Also, this week has been busy for me as well. I'm glad it is finally the weekend. All in all when school is OFFICIALLY out, then we can be really excited!

Brittney R said...

Yeah, the rain really needs to go. Today I had to walk from Ellington Hall to my car parked at Zach Curlin; my feet got so wet, my socks were soaked. But I hope the weather gets better, and I agree with Kelvin-I know I'll be excited when school is out!

courtney said...

I am tired of the rain too! I used to love it but now I do not since we actually have to leave buildings and walk outside! But today was gorgeous weather hot and sunny and a tad bit of wind! perfect! hahah And ya all sing I heard is crazy! good luck girl and hang in there, I am sure it will look awesome!