Friday, April 18, 2008

My Last Blog!!

Wow, I can not believe this semester is over…actually I can not believe my freshman year of college is over. Overall it has been a great experience! I have learned so much about myself, friends, and life over the past year. Although I hated these blogs at first, and felt like it was such a hassle sometimes, it has really helped my writing. I realize more that you can write about anything. Some weeks I had so much to talk about and others I felt like I would never get through the blogs because I had nothing to say! The blogs gave me a chance to talk and even get some feedback on some things. I am really glad to be through with this English class but I also enjoyed it. I know that before this class I never kept up with current events or politics but this class has really helped me realize how important these things are to our life. I also realize that there are arguments and sides to every story! Wendy really helped my open my view and expand out of the normal little box! Our discussions and blogs also allowed us to actually get to know some of our classmates. Although I am glad the semester is over and it is almost summer, I really am glad that this English class helped not just in my writing but also in other aspects too.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Congratulations!!! Last blog. We made it!